0

Bon Voyage Card

Ok now let's go to the card I made this morning for 2 hours. It was really kind'a rush because my son is here at home with me. He can't go to his english school primarily because he is sick but thank God not really sick as in sick. He was warm last night and got so worried :( Anyway, while he is busy watching his favorite kiddie shows, I took advantage of creating something.

Two of my dear friends are going on a trip and the funny thing is they're both going to Philippines. Oh, they don't know each other hahahahahahahaha. One is living here in Sweden, Wendy, and the other one is a crafty friend who is currently stationed in Korea, Claire, but will soon move back to US (i think!) after the P.I. trip this month.With 2 people who are very close to my heart going for a trip, I decided to create a Bon Voyage card. Unfortunately I will not be able to mail the card coz I only made one hahahahahahahahah. Besides, even if I mail it, it's too late coz they're leaving next week :(I will surely miss them both but with internet, keeping in-touch will not be that as hard not unless they don't log-in hahahahahahahahahahahaha.



It may not be as beautiful as the cards you guys have been making but I admit I'm a beginner when it comes to cardmaking especially stamping. It took me a few minutes to cut and emboss the spellbinders with my Big Shot. I got worried because I wasn't sure if I need something else like special pads to use the nestabilites with BS. Luckily I was able to figure it out, Whew!


Materials I used:

Royal Opalescent Lt blue paper as the card itself
Kuretake midnight blue paper
Cuttlebug Embossed Folder "Script"
Panduro band
Prima Flowers
Panduro brad
Spellbinder Nestabilities - Scallop Rectangle #6 and #5
Versacolor Stamp Pads
Le Plume Stamp Pens
Promarkers
Stickles to give glitter
Glue Lines
3D Foam Glue squares
Thermo Web Glue Runner
Big Shot Machine
Just Rite Stamp for the word "Journey"
House Mouse Rubber Stamp - Balloon Journey
Martha Stewart Edge Puncher - Picket fence

0 comments:

Back to Top