0

2nd Batch of Christmas Cards

Last Oct 16 afternoon till late evening, I got so bored at home. I ended up getting bored coz I don't exactly know how to organize my other room at the basement. The room is filled with more of my craft materials ... spring and summer clothes .... shoes of all sorts .... my ever-growing collection of bags .... cuttleries .... and boxes of toys and clothes that my son no longer use. For me to organize that room needs a miracle hehehehehehehe. I ended up picking all the plums from the ground at the garden and threw. After that, I went to my craft room and created few Christmas cards.

I was so determined to use 3D-decoupage on every card for the day coz I've got few left-overs from last year. No stamping on this batch of cards except for 2 cards but did play with some of my Martha Stewart punchers and Cuttlebug embossing folders. I used ribbons, pearl makers, and stickles plus my son's reindeer mini puncher and "God Jul" letter puncher.

Click the photo and you will be directed to my gallery for detailed viewing of each card.

0 comments:

Back to Top