0

1st Batch of Christmas Cards 2009

While hubby was busy helping her daughter last Oct 8, my step-daughter, move things in her very first own apartment, I opted to stay at home and tried my best to start creating Christmas cards to be sold. Last year I sold 100 cards making those for a very limited time. This year, I thought of .... got inspired to start making the cards earlier.

Mostly, I played with stickles, embossing powders, dimensional glue, Just-Rite Jumbo stamps, spellbinders, wooden embellishments, few holiday stamps that I have, embossing folders, and of course ribbons.

Will try my best to make some more ... at least everyday so I will have great cards to be sold.

Click the link below to see each card =D
http://jerosha.multiply.com/photos/album/154/My_Christmas_Cards_for_the_Day_Oct_08_2009

0 comments:

Back to Top