0

1st Challenge VCMW: Kaleidoscope Card

Some people call it Pyramid Card and to some it is Kaleidoscope Card but one thing for sure it is indeed layering =O

My 2 great crafty friends and Iagreed to have a Virtual Card Making (VCM) wherein we will be creating 6 kinds of cards. I find it so fun and really challenging. The best part is our friendship goes deeper as we tackle the challenges. I get to know them more because aside from playing together in making the cards, I get to see how they expresses their creativity for the day's challenge. And the most awesome part, we're gonna swap the cards amongst us as soon as the last challenge is done hihihihihihihihihihi. Can't wait to have their cards hahahahahahahaha.

First Day Challenge : The twist of this challenge is we will be using stamped images to make a kaleidoscope instead of a picture.

When I read the challenge I almost fainted coz that will be difficult for me hahahahahahhahhahahaha plus need to find the right measurements for each layer.

Anyway, here's my card and I pray that I did well =D
Size of the card is A6 (big huh?!) I kind'a like the distress look of my card all because of forgetting to rub-off thin layer of the stamp using sandpaper.

Materials Used:
Sizzix Texturz Plate - Tween Flowers and Leaves
Stampin' Up Happiness Rubber Stamp
Stickles
Ribbon by American Crafts
Felt Bird
Bronze and Gold Beads
Stampin' Up Pads ( Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum)
CTMH Pads ( Goldrush, Blush, Desert Sand)



0 comments:

Back to Top