0

5th Challenege - VCMW : Step Stair Card

My very first time to create a step stair card and it is simply the rule of the day - create a step stair card =)

Geez! With less sleep for the past few days my mind couldn't think clearly. It took a lot of time for me to conceptualize the design. What I have in my mind is to create a card that represents my 2 great crafty friends plus me. So, I opted to make a FRIENDSHIP card. I adore vibrant colors so I definitely used some of the bright colors that I have.

Materials Used:

Cardstocks by: Panduro, DCWV, Laura Ashley

Punchers by Martha Stewart : Doily lace, Double Scallop, Floral Lace

Promarkers: poppy, berry red, maroon, rose pink, pastel pink, dusky pink, pumpkin, lemon, canary, meadow green, apple, marsh green, pastel green, cornflower, lilac, blush, ivory, warm grey 2, warm grey 4, cool grey 5, black

Blending Chalks
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Distressed Stripes
American Crafts Ribbon
Perma Crystal Beads
Spellbinders - Scallop Rectangle
Stickles
Bungers Mini Brads
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad: Antique Linen, Old Paper
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
Greeting Farm Rubber Stamps - Rain, Snow, Shine
Crafty Individuals Rubber Stamp - # CI-234
Sentiment Stamp by Panduro - Forever Friends
Acetate
White Pen by Sakura




0 comments:

Back to Top