0

4th Challenge - VCMW : Pop Up Card

Rule of the day:
We will be using color scheme: black & white with any one other color.

Creating Pop Up Cards is really fun but a little engineering is kind'a the wacky part. It's not my first time to create a pop art card so it's not a new thing for me but there are many ways to create such a card from the simplest technique to the intricate ones.

I created a card with a theme of THANKFULNESS. I'm so thankful that I met Joan and Claire, which by the way we are the 3 crafters doing this VCMW. I'm thankful because they have been guiding me in many ways and we have nourished our friendship as much as we can. I'm thankful because of them I learned many wonderful things in the world of paper crafting. Most of all, I'm so thankful that we 3 agreed to have this Virtual Card Making Week as our way of bonding moments PLUS, I'm beginning to feel comfortable in card making.

Materials:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Thank You
CTMH Stamp Pad - White Daisy
Versacolor Stamp Pad - Black
DCWV Cardstocks (Black, Emerald Green, Orange)
Panduro Ribbon
Panduro Buckles
Panduro Girl Paper Clip
Panduro Double-Sided Cardstock
Pearl Maker - White
Inkadinkado Clear Stamp (Sentiment)
Black Crystals
MS Edge Puncher - Picket Fence
Panduro Mini Flower Puncher

These are my previous pop-up cards:
http://jerosha.multiply.com/photos/album/63/Card_SWAP_Anniversary_Cards

http://jerosha.multiply.com/photos/album/47/Baptism_Pop-Up_Match_Box_Card

Made a mistake of using more than 1 color hehehehehehehehe but my card was accepted =D


0 comments:

Back to Top