4

Tick Tock Tick Tock Another Clock

I can't count how many clocks I have made for the past years.  There's something with clock that is nice to give as a present with or without an occasion.  Remember the clock I made early this month?  No?  Click here =)

Yesterday I made another clock but this time with a reason.  A client requested me to make a wall clock specifically for the parents of newborn baby boy.  Luckily I still have one wooden flower shaped base and so I started covering it with boy themed DP .... chose baby woodies as part of embllishments .... then played lots with Tim Holtz mask(s) and distress ink pads.  Very very easy to make and although my son and I are still suffering from fever I managed to finish the project less than 30 minutes.  If you're wondering about the blank punched scallops, well, that's where the baby's picture may be placed.   The clock was picked-up last night by a sweet client =)



Really I feel awful nowadays and the sad part is that hubby is now sick,too.  I told him not to kiss me nowadays but he never listens so now he's suffering with running nose and hard coughing, haist!

until then.....

4 comments:

franzesjoi said...

** clap ** clap!!! as always beautiful pa rin!!!! super cute ate!!!!!!! love!!!

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Thanks Iha!

ails said...

Wow! This is cute! and I like the idea of adding the baby's pic on the clock. :D

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Thanks Ails =) I don't know if you remember the clock I made for my DMIL. I filled every petal with family pictures and she sssssssssoooooooo love it.

Back to Top