0

The Letter R

Yesterday I got busy altering jumbo monograms R for 2 cute little boys Rayner and Ryan =)  The size of the letters are 12" in height so I've got lots of room to play with.  I enjoy playing with Ranger Distress Crackle Paints ... actually all TH products, don't you?  Then I used colored twines, chipboards, and alphabet charms plus the cute magnets I have in stock.  It was a relaxing Monday yesterday even at work although clients came all at the same time during lunch break but we managed to handle each one of them.  I decided not to go to the gym and hubby got sad but I promised him I will be back in my toes at the gym tomorrow, Wednesday, and will do that part every other day.  It's a promise I have to fulfill not for hubby's sake but for me.  Getting old is not easy and if I want to prolong my life so I can grow old with my son then I have to take care of my health by keeping fit and trim, haist!

Here's what I did yesterday:


0 comments:

Back to Top