0

Halloween Treat Bags

Last minute project!!!!

About 8pm in the evening on the night before my son's Halloween Birthday party, a mom called and she's very very sorry for not informing me that her daughter would love to come to the party.  I set a deadline and it was written on the invitations we sent out.  I always make extra give-a-ways .... about 3,  just in case someone shows up without enlisting but in this case all extras have been properly labeled.  So what do you expect - of course I said yes to her then after putting down the phone I was in total panic.  I had to go out and take for a short walk that night just to think on what to do.

With an idea in my mind I discussed the situation with my hubby.  So here's the plan:  there will be 2 toddlers coming over and I have to make 2 special give-a-ways for them instead just so I have 1 more extra kiddie give-a-way and the other extra will be given to the little girl, a classmate of my son.  All is settled =)

Here's the 2 give-aways I made for 2 little boys/toddler =)


Aside from toys and candies inside the treat bags, I also included 2 teddy bears.  The treat bags were made using Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge.

until then.....

0 comments:

Back to Top