0

19th Christmas Card for 2011

Whew!  What a weather we have here now in Sweden .... sssssssoooooooooo foggy and it gets dark early that I start to get my son from school everyday about 3.30pm instead 4.30pm.  I don't know why fog freaks me out.  It feels like something is lurking around plus all these years I have no idea how to turn on my bike's front light so I only have the back light.  I keep on forgetting to ask hubby :(  I'd better put that on my list (lol).


Although it's a hectic day I managed to make a Christmas card this afternoon as soon as we got hom from my son's school =)  The card I made reflects the fogginess and doominess of the weather here but I honestly say the card looks great.  You judge =)


Merry Christmas sentiment by 7 Gypsies
Christmas Swirls by Heidi Grace
Band with hearts - unbranded which I bought from market
DP by Panduro and DCWV
Stickles - Gold
The Punched Tree by Paper Shapers
MS Edge Puncher - Checker Board
Pearl Maker - Red

Inspite of the spooky weather this day I was a little girl giggling when I got 2 packages  in our mailbox.  The first one is the prizes I won during last month's blog candy by Joan Switalski - it's a lovely set of stamp by Stampology and 4 sets of 3D stickersby K and Company. The 2nd package is from Emma of Scraplagret - TH Distress Ink Pad, Seasonal Series : Evergreen Bough, Festive Berries, and Iced Spruce.






until then......

0 comments:

Back to Top