2

Winter Hearts 2

By this time you have read how to make the base hearts for this project but if you missed that entry you may read it here  http://scrapbookingwithjerosha.blogspot.com/2011/02/winter-hearts-1.html

Once you have the base hearts you may accentuate each with anything. In my case I played once again with my Love Struck cricut cartridge and this time it was a success. The very first time I played with the said cartridge - creating all the hearts was early last year and it was not successful coz the cuts are too intricate and I suggest that the ideal size is to cut from 3 1/2 inches or bigger. For these hearts found at Love Struck cartridge, I cut each by 4 inches.

I created this hearts last January and a dear friend of mine was teasing me why I call it Winter Hearts - she insists that winter is soon over. I, on the other hand knows that winter is not over yet. Lo and behold, I was right!!!! We felt spring early last week - hitting +3 and +5 degrees but this week is horrible coz snow, snow, snow plus we're -10 degrees once again ... we were -16 degrees this morning and I had to freeze going to work since hubby can't drive for me this day :(

Anyway, when I'm tired looking at these hearts hanging in my craft room, I will definitely use each in some of my layouts this year ... hopefully.


Let's see the hearts one by one =)












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola Jerosha!! soy Debora

Que trabajo tan hermoso!!! la felicito es un die el de las dos caras? es hermoso!!!
cariños
Debora

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Los corazones son sólo una cara. Gracias por su visita dulce!

(The hearts are just one sided. Thanks for your sweet visit!)

Back to Top