0

Spring Inspired Shaped Note Cards

Oh I can really feel spring in the air and most days the sun is shining so bright plus no chills.  Today is such a special day because hubby and I found spring flowers blooming in our front yard.  With such a sunny day I got inspired to make shaped note cards that I can just take it with me in my handbag ... writing sweet messages to friends and hubby while at work.  It is a very simple project and so happy that I got to play with one of my first acquired Cricut Cartridges and that is Accent Essentials.  After cutting shapes I used different stamps using Close To My Heart Inkpads.  It has been a very very long time since I played with such tools.  I guess I just got focused on mixed media specifically art journaling that I stopped stamping and cutting images from my cartridges.

Here's my simple springy shaped note cards.  Although simple I find it useful and cute =)


For details:






Have a great week everyone!



0 comments:

Back to Top