0

Thank You Lord!

What a snowy and cold-biting winter day!  It has been snowing 2 days in a row now and I don't know if I will survive going to work tomorrow (ha! ha!)  I have to look at it on a bright side so I will not be affected by the weather.  There is so much to thank for that a snowy cold-biting day is not an excuse to be depressed or sad.  Thank you Lord for the blessings you have given us this day =)

I am thankful that we are not sick especially our dog Kasper and my son Joseph.
I am thankful that I don't have to cook dinner this night because our son is craving for pizza.  Hubby will buy pizza later, yummy!
I am thankful that I have enough free time this day to read your words ... understand ... and express through art.
I am thankful that it is just snowing and no strong wind that oftentimes it comes with an eerie sound.
I am thankful that our home this day is filled with silence and at the same time laughter.
I am thankful that I bumped into a very sweet Thai friend at the grocery store and showed me the right flat noodles to buy and teach me the trick in cooking it.
I am thankful that both of my craft rooms are in a mess right now coz it means my mojo is back and that you give me strength and a little time to do arts and crafts.
I am thankful that you gave me an idea on how and what to do with all the photos at my hard drive and as well as hard copies in the drawer.

But most of all I am thankful Lord that inspite of my almost a year of absence at Facebook, my dear friends and relatives do still remember me.

Bless me more O Lord tomorrow coz I claim those unclaimed blessings in your warehouse, Amen.



 Today's reading that I received is Psalm 30: 11-12 and it says:
"You turned my wailing into dancing, you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.  Oh Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever."

See, that's the reason why I am so thankful not just today but everyday.

I spray painted the main background with bright colors before adhering clippets from magazines.  As for the Thank You word and the label I used my cricut =)



0 comments:

Back to Top