0

Christmas Napkin Holders (Upcycle)

Accessorize your table napkins!  

Don't throw those empty tissue rolls but instead SAVE each as much as you can.  I have been doing that for more than a year now because there are so many things to do and re-use the rolls.  If you will go over my Upcycle/Recycle page I know you will see some projects wherein I used empty tissue rolls.  

Last Christmas I did use almost all the rolls I saved because I made few batches of Christmas projects for said material.  Here's one of those:







This oh so simple project can be used in lots of different occasions =) Btw, you might wondering what I used for the silver effect.  Well, first I cut strips of aluminum tape then embossed it with one of my favorite embossing folders then to add shine I used glitter on the edges.


0 comments:

Back to Top