4

My Own Smash Book Version 1

SMASH was such an "in" thing for 2011 and I know it still is but since it is quite expensive here I decided to assemble my own.  I say assemble because my version is made of left-over and randomly picked cardstocks from my stash.  I categorized the cardstocks and made sure that each piece is and can be cut into an A4 size then bind  it using Bind-it-All and wire-o size 1 1/4.  

The journal itself has 62 pages plus added envies, insertions, mini folded albums, and tags.  Hhhhmmm, maybe I should remove some pages or better yet some sections .... I don't know.  For now I'm admiring what I was able to assemble last night.  The cutest part is my son and I played with stencils and my set of Viva Paper Soft Color.   Oh yes my son enjoyed the moment very much that I put him to bed at about 9.30pm - bad, very bad of me ..... he's suppose to be snoring at 9pm!

One thing for sure I will be making another one but less classy as this one and not so many pages so I can bring it anywhere I go.


Here are some pages .....



My son used Tim Holtz mask on those blotz.

The butterflies are stencils from Panduro.

The tags were embossed using TimHoltz.

yup, once again the swirl was achieved using Tim Holtz Mask.

This is my son's favorite and he used Tim Holtz Mask.

My son just inked away from what's left on all foams he used.  I think he did well!  The doily lace effect is a stencil by Panduro.

Added a mini accordion album on this page.

There are a lot of lovely and cute pages in my own smash book but it's just too many to show.  Oh well, that's it for now and hopefully will be able to create something later this day =)

Happy Crafting everyone!


4 comments:

Thanni said...

I think this is awesome! - I like those DIY Smash Books :)

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Hi Thanni! Thanks for dropping by here. I have been very busy for several months now but hope of all hopes I will be able to create something everyday this month if not the whole year round. Yeah, I kind'a like making my own SMASH book but I believe I will be making another version.

Anonymous said...

Stunning and 'smashing' creation Jerosha!
Love it, the cover is so, so nice.
Have to say, your site is full of interesting and endless projets. Clever gal!
We still have snow here in Ontario, Canada! Have not seen or heard the pretty birds yet but you give me hope that Spring is soon to come.
Have a grand day,
Mary-ann

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

Oh thank you Mary-ann for your love and kindness. Your sweet words made me smile. I guess we are all longing for Spring. Have a great week-end :-)

Back to Top