0

Woot! Woot! It's March =D

Yawzy yawza Yawzy!!!!  Aside from the fact that one can feel the spring air and admiring the tiny sprouts of leaves and flower, it is the time of the year when all crafters around the globe are busy as a bee and it's all because of March where we celebrate Craft Month for the whole month.  Isn't that cool?  I'm so excited to see new ideas around the globe for it surely inspires me to create more and learn new tips and tricks for free PLUS if you have the courage to join blog candies well who knows you might win great prizes.

I had plans of hosting a blog candy for this whole month but due to my husband's suggestion that I make a blast on the month of August instead, which by the way I will be turning 45 on that month.  Not a bad idea after all so I will stock up more lots of yummy goodies for my August blog candy =)

So, without further ado, a big HELLO to all crafters around the globe and I wish each one of you the best of the best for this beautiful and creative month of March 2012!

I just love March, haist!  Will try my very best to create anything everyday in the name of crafting .... I've been very very busy for the last 3 months focusing on other important/priority matters as a mother, wife, sister, friend, and company owner.  Hahahahahahhahahah obvously because I have not uploaded any projects I made last Chrstmas 2011 .... well, that's another story .....


God Bless everyone and Peace to all!


PS.  The NCM button you see is not made by me.  It's free from the internet so whoever made it I would like to say Thanks for Sharing =)

0 comments:

Back to Top