0

Played with Word Collage Cricut Cart =)

My son is still sick but I'm relieved that he does not vomit anymore and actually ate breakfast.  He just slept the whole day away yesterday and only took water all the time.  Fever went down but still coughing like a seal ..... and this day he started sneezing and sneezing :(

As a mother, I'm restless when my only child is sick .... always checking on him and that's the main reason why I was not able to post my project yesterday.  I had plans of posting it late last night as soon as my son falls asleep but I, too, fell asleep beside home and we both woke up this 8am so there goes my posting hhahahahahahahha.

Anyway, yesterday I played with my Word Collage Cricut Cartridge.  Like any of my carts, I also love this one .... so many possibilities, right?  I've seen some projects using vinyl with this cart and that I have to try someday.




For my first play with this cart, I covered an old 12 x 12 canvas board =)


The sides were accentuated with lavender Stickles as well as the antenna of the word Cricut.  I also adhered a vintage lace from my stash.  Hhhmmmm, I have not decided yet as to whether hang it or just let it stand.

until then......

0 comments:

Back to Top