0

Week 2 Journal 52 - In Progress

It's Thursday now and haven't submitted my entry for Journal 52, Week 2, haist!  Our dog Kasper got sick so everything is topsy-turvy.  I somehow managed nearly 2 hours of doing my journal entry.  Yes, Kasper is back to himself again thank God.

Here's a peek on what I'm doing with my tri-fold journal entry:

I first used my Tim Holtz Distress pens and since I forgot to prepare my canvas sheet, it bled :(  So, I opted to use pearlescent acrylic liquid by Daler-Rowney.


The pearlescent acrylic paints works very well - no bleeding at all.  The midnight blue background I tried using the Adirondack Color Wash coz I know it's great for fabrics.  Well, I didn't like the effect so I grabbed my Glimmer Mist and paint brush instead =)


The Glimmer Mist was perfect to use.  Now, I have to be brave in coloring the woman using Pan-Pastel because I tried the Copic Markers but it bled.

I aim to finish this entry few hours from now so I can upload and submit.  Thanks to my Crock Pot which has been on since 11 am and by 6pm dinner is served =)




0 comments:

Back to Top