0

Up, Up and Away (Week 01 - Journal 52)

As I have mentioned in my previous post, I joined the Journal 52 and this week's prompt is "Up, Up, and Away".  The instruction is : "For this prompt, think of some things that float or fly through the air – a hot air balloon, a butterfly, an airplane, a bird, clouds, or even a made-up creature from your imagination. Draw, paint, collage (or a combination of all these!) – what “Up, Up, and Away!” means to you. For some, it could be about finding your wings or learning to fly or letting go or setting dreams off to flight…whatever you can imagine!"

With the said prompt I literally thought of soaring high in meeting new artsy friends around the globe.  It has been years that I have a craft site but I fail to gain new friends.  I have been a regular designer, a guest designer, conducted blog give-a-ways but to no avail.  I have been a respectful blog reader but still......  Honestly I gain super lot of friends more in Facebook than here.  At one point I even planned to just remove the comments section so I don't get to be excited thinking if someone wrote me a message.  I see in my tracks that A LOT have viewed my posts but very very few were kind enough to let me know if I did well or not in a certain project.  Oh well, as long as I'm happy creating and make recipients very happy then so let it be =)

For this week I entitled my art journal "Fly Away With Me".  I even used 2 pair s of wings so that I will surely soar high in gaining new friends/contacts in the world of arts and crafts.



 Would you fly away with me in "friendship"?  May the friendship soar high and bloom forevermore.

0 comments:

Back to Top