0

(Week 12) - Journal 52 : A Day in the Life of Me

Oh yeah I'm not late to submit my entry this week.  Although I'm still recuperating from flu in whcih I suffered the whole week last week, I was just too excited to create my page for this week's prompt.  At Journal 52 blog, everyone will be able to find every week's prompt so go check it out and join the fun or just simply do your weekly pages if you don't feel like joining.

What's exactly the prompt this week?  Here it is:

Week 12′s Prompt: A Day in the Life of Me…

What do you do everyday from the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep? For this week’s prompt, create a page in your journal about your favorite part of the day or the things you do each day. You can collage, paint, doodle – whatever is most fun for you!

I decided not to enumerate what I do upon waking up till I go to sleep but opted to highlight my favorite part of the day ... everyday =)  For this prompt I decided to use my Cricut coz it has been ages I think since I played with my machine.  Yeah, I still need to find time to play my Brother ScanNCut for the first time.  Hhhmmmmm, maybe next week or maybe tomorrow... we'll see !

My favorite part of the day is (drum rolling......)

Having a quiet time with the Lord!  I read the Bible based on the Scriptures for the day then write down what I learned in my Bible journal.  Sometimes I write a prayer based on the readings.  It is the best part of the day for me because I get to intimately talk to God.  I have a habit of praying no matter what I do even when I'm cooking or have to finish my obligations at work or waiting for a bus or riding the car.  I see to it that God is part of my every single move everyday.  Yeah, even crossing the street or taking a walk with our dog, crafting,  etc., etc., etc.


Oftentimes I sing this particular song before I start or after reading the Scriptures for the day with a big smile on my face.  I believe almost everyone knows this song from The King and I :  Getting to Know You.

Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you.
Getting to (like) know you,
Getting to hope you like me. 


Haven't you noticed
Suddenly I'm bright and breezy?
Because of all the beautiful and new
Things I'm learning about you
Day by day. 


The materials I used are :



So there you go!

Happy crafting and peace be with you =)

0 comments:

Back to Top