0

Last Minute Thank You Card

I have been sick for one whole week last week and so I missed a lot of crafting and things I'am responsible for at work.  I went back to work yesterday and tried to finish all my tasks and now I feel sick again ... stuffy nose :(  Although I was sick last week, I managed to attend one of our staff's farewell party.  She is  65 and so she opted to retire from work - Oh lucky her!  Hubby and I also wanted to retire from work but we of course know it's not the right time .. yet!

She has been with us from the very beginning we opened our first store in the city and then came the 2nd store.  She was like a mother to all of us - she can be strict to anyone that includes us her employers hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha but we appreciate everything she has done for opur companies and I really admire her being organized =)

Her farewell party held at her home was a memorable one because she invited some of our previous staffs so it was kind'a reunion for everyone.  The food was ssssssssoooooooo delicious and the drinks were overflowing!

As a token of our appreciation, her colleagues gave her open tickets in theater since she loves theater shows.  As for us we gave her a set of silver jewelry with lots of diamonds.  Yeah, we included insurance for safety purposes.  Ok, here came my problem:  Hubby asked me to make a thank you card at the last minute!  Duh!  I'm still recuperating!!!!  The fastest and simplest thing I can make is by using punchers so here it is .... a very simple card indeed and thanks to my left-over "Thank You" sentiment which I cut using cricut a long time ago using New Arrival Cricut cartridge =)  As for the punchers I used Martha Stewart Daisy Fan as well as Doily Lace Trim.



 

0 comments:

Back to Top