3

My Precious Son - Revamp!

I believe this will be the last revamping I will do for this year because I really have to work on with our Christmas decorations here at home.  So many ideas in my brain but I need to narrow it down.  First of all I have to have a final decision on what Christmas theme we're having this year.  My son has been asking me almost everyday and I couldn't give him a definite answer ... yet.  Well, I still have this day to make a final decision then create then decorate.  Everything has to be up by December 1, which reminds me it is also hubby's birthday.

BEFORE


NOW - 2011



I just love the revamp layout and it really made me smile =)  The little boy climbing the tree is a cut from My Community Cricut Cartridge and the sentiment "Great Boy" is a cut I made using Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge.

Thanks for dropping by!
until then.....

3 comments:

ails said...

Joseph is still so young here! Did you start scrapbooking last 2007? The revamped LOs (this, Sweet Amanda, Pinay, & Always and Forever) are really pretty. There are more layers now. :) I still have to learn layering and embellishing hehe :D

Good luck with the decorations! I have to start conceptualizing our decors for this year too.

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

I started scrapbooking latter part of 2006 so I really had limited tools and materials at that time. That's Joseph's first pix from pre-school.

franzesjoi said...

he is really cute!!! -ang sarap namang ikiss!!!

Back to Top