2

Revamping A Layout : Always and Forever

I finally decided to revamp one of our framed pictures at home.  It was year 2007 when I made the layout with only but few tools and materials.  As months and years passes by I get to acquire lots of items and was indeed opened to the real world of paper crafting.  Looking at my past layouts, I am itchy to revamp most of it and so I started with our simple wedding picture taken 2002 of September.

What made me decide to do revamping?  It's been ages since I did a traditional scrapbook layouts and I really have to spend time on this matter coz scrapbooking is how I started into crafting.

BEFORE

After few weeks I saw fabric flowers at Panduro and bought a pack then added to my LO

NOW - 2011



The Angel with an arrow is a cut I did using Love Struck Solution cartridge.
The sentiment "Always and Forever" is a cut using Sentimental Cricut cartridge.


until then.....

2 comments:

franzesjoi said...

ang sweeet!! :) kilig*** ang ganda ate!! need ko na yata irevamp ang wed pic namin.... ordinary frame lang eh... naku kelangan ko ifollow ito after 2yrs ang revamp uli nito... maybe that time moving embellishments nah hihi...

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

One of the things I will do starting 2012 is scrapbook traditional layouts and will revamp a lot of projects .... just thinking about it medyo I'm drowning na hehehehehehehe. Thanks for dropping by here.

Back to Top