0

Welcome to Our Halloween

I know Halloween is over but I just want to share a very simple Welcome sign I made for my son's Halloween Birthday party last 30th of October.  The story behind is that when I finally realized that all decors are done and packed ... ready to be set up for my son's Halloween Birthday Party, it dawned on me that I don't have at least one decor for outside door of the venue and so I hurriedly grabbed my failed cupcake holder which I made using Happy Haunting cartridge.  I removed the stand coz that's where I made a mistake and simply transformd it into a WELCOME sign (layout).



Materials Used:
All the stamps I used are by Hella Bella Designs
Happy Haunting Cricut Cartridge
Sentimental Cricut Cartridge - "Welcome" cut at 3 1/2" (fit to page)
Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge - Streetsign/Lampost cut at 7"
Copic combined with Pro Markers
Reprint, DCVW, and Papper Cardstocks

0 comments:

Back to Top