0

A Simple Gift in a Mini Matchbox Case

From the very start we really planned to invite all the kids and the parents from my son's class for his 8th Birthday party.  We firmly decided to include the parents when we finally got a confirmation that a magician will come and perform tricks for 1 hour.  We didn't care how much it will cost as long as a magician will come.  In the invitations we sent out we already notified the invitees that a magician is our special guest.  I really want my son's birthday to be extra special coz next year there will be no kiddie party for him anymore ... the next party would be when he is 13 but only if he likes which I doubt coz by that time he prefers to go out with friends.  I can treat my son and his close classmates to a movie down the city and eat at a restaurant next year instead.

When 16 parents confirmed that they will attend the party, I was so happy.  They asked if they need to come in costumes, too, but I firmly told them that I don't force anyone so just come as you like.  Giving a small gift to each parent who will attend came at a very last minute.  Two days before my son's party, I requested my hubby to bring some cart coins - you know the one used when using carts at the grocery.  I started making packages for each coin cart I have and it turn out cute I should say plus the parents couldn't believe that they, too, have gifts hahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaha.

Materials Used:

Panduro thick cardstocks - Apple Green and Violet
Slojd-Detaljer rubber stamp "Tack" - which means Thanks
EK Success Edge Punch
CTMH Ink Pad
Stampin Up Scallop punch

Here's what's inside of every mini matchbox case:




And here are the cases :


Thanks for looking =)
until then......

0 comments:

Back to Top