0

2007 Culture Night Scrapbook Layouts

From 2007 to 2008 I was one of the circle leader at Medborgarskolan and Studieforbundent Vuxenskolan.  I was teaching traditional scrapbooking.  Armed with little craft tools and materials I took the plunge of advocating scrapbook at Uppsala, Sweden.  I teach 2x a week for  3 hours per session.  Culture Night happens every year and I was invited to do scrapbook demonstration plus I can also sell whatever items I have.  I was able to sell craft materials and my demonstration was a success.  I was asked to do the demo for 2 hours and I was glad for 2 hours coz I had the time to go around the city center and watched the live bands perform, checked out trade fairs and mini markets =)

Here are the layouts I made during my 2 hour demonstration, 09 September 2007.  It was also our wedding anniversray that day =)  My layouts were poorly done, I should say, but bear with me given the fact that I have to create layouts within 2 hours plus I was just a newbie at that time since I was more into digital scrapbooking when I started this craft madness.










0 comments:

Back to Top