2

Joseph's Favorite Kiddie Films


What a lovely sunny day here in Marbella, Spain!  Since I will treat my son for a movie "Ice Age 4" few hours from now which I'm hoping that it would be in English not Spanish, I have time to review my creations from 2006.  Hoping of all hopes that my tablet being used by my son at this moment will not be low in battery otherwise he has to take over using my laptop, haist! 

Honestly, I have been creatiung and creating projects and no time to upload nor update my craft blog sites.  But I do believe that it's this site I have totally neglected.  Since I no longer dwell at my Multiply site which means in the long run it will be deleted, I now have time to do some updates here.  Let's start with the traditional scrapbook layouts I did last 2007.  Yup, 2007 indeed!

These layouts were done out of impulse after noticing that my son loves to watch films at home.  We normally buy kiddie films when he was still a toddler and I decided to document his oh-so-favorite films =)  Please be informed that in the year 2007, I have very very limited craft materials so I make do of what I accidentally see in stores. 

The films I documented for this project are movies he loves to watch over and over and over again at any given day.  I can hear him laugh so loud while I'm busy at the kitchen and his laughter is just too contagious.  Some films he's very quiet obviously it has something to do with the monsters or dinosaurs.  There are films that made him squeal and scream due to excitement.  Those are one of the memories that will forever remain in my heart.











 I know I have to do more layouts of his fave films from 2007 to present.  Currently he is into war movies and I have packed and sealed all jhis kiddie films so that one day he may hand-down to his own children.

Thanks for viewing =)



2 comments:

franzesjoi said...

i am soo glad that i found the Jerosha in multiply (sept. 2010), that truly inspires me to try the traditional scrapbooking. im always delighted to see the baby Joseph SB..

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

thanks Joy :-) ang sweet mo naman!

Back to Top