0

If The Shoe Fits! (Ladies Paper Shoes)


.... of course it's handmade with love! I made these 41 pieces of hybrid paper shoes last Christmas, 2011, for a vintage store and for our staff at Specsavers but unfortunately I got sick the day I had to deliver. Each shoe is unique since I don't make duplicates. I still have few pieces but don't know where I kept it hihihihihihi.

Each shoe pattern was cut manually then embossed using assorted embossing folders. I printed out digital pictures from The Graphics Fairy (under the Christmas Category) then highlighted with stickles before adhering to each shoe. I used lots of edge punchers ... some flowers were handmade by me, too, which you may find under Flower Making Category!
What to do with these shoes?  Use it for gift-giving purposes coz the shoe itself is a beautiful way to pack your small gifts.









Next time maybe I'll make some using fabrics or felts.

Thanks for viewing =)


0 comments:

Back to Top