0

TDS Issue #21 : Defining Me

Woot! Woot! I'm so proud of myself for creating this Mix Media Hybrid Collage about me as a crafter. I enjoyed every minute of it and will definitely continue to create more mix media art in the future.

To be honest, the concept of "defining me" gave worries and apprehensions. I just couldn't decide which part of me should I define. I made some list and it was endless :( At last, I just concentrated on me being a crafter and I'm so glad I did this.

Here's my project http://www.thedailyscrapper.com/2009/issue21nov/Hybrid.html Just click the picture of my project and you will be directed to the details of my project. Don't forget to read everything on my project page =)

Plus on this issue TDS is giving away a huge digital freebie kit by Divine Digital. Sad to say the first part already expired and hope you can all forgive me once again for not posting earlier - been very very very busy :( But, grab the second part of the kit coz it's reallu huge =)

Here's the link to the freebie page http://www.thedailyscrapper.com/2009/issue21nov/interview_divinedigital_kit.html

0 comments:

Back to Top