0

9th Card - Christmas 2010

This card was made with my mind thinking that someday I will be able to skate like a swan. Few more months and I'm so sure that hubby will ask us to go ice skating and crossing my fingers that I will not fall and fall and fall and hurt my butt hahahhahahahhahahaha. Oh yeah, I BELIEVE i can do it with lots of practice. The problem is that how I "hate" cold weather and freeze like a dead bird hahahhahahahahhaha.


 
 Materials Used:

BRATZ digital image

Cake paper

Lots of stickles with the shade of blue, lavander, and green

SU photo corner punch

SU Scallop Trim edge punch

left-over plain cardstocks by Kuretake

printed cardstock by Tilda - Frosted Bluegreen pack

Blue crystal beads by Panduro

Transparency

Sentiment stamp "Believe" by Heidi Grace

Copic markers:
V12, 15, 06
G00, 02
BG01, 05

3D glittered snowflakes by Panduro

Laced Ribbon bought in the Philippines

0 comments:

Back to Top