2

6th Card - Christmas 2010

The second to the last card I made yesterday is also a fave of mine all because of the adorable owls.  I also got to play with my Cricut Expression and the cartridge I got from a friend in Denmark =)  Thanks Maryann =)

Materials used:
Hero Arts acrylic stamp for the owls

Season's Greetings cut using Beyond Birthdays cartrdige

Ribbon -unbranded

Christmas bloom stickles by panduro

Pumice Stone distress ink pad for the background of the owls

Heart gold flat back beads by panduro

Copic Markers:
R02, 35
E47, 57, 43
Y28, Y17
YG67
G21
B00
BG23

2 comments:

ails said...

I also have this stamp set! :) So lovely cards Jerosha. I'm inspired! Yes, I will make a mess on my table tonight. hahaha

Btw, your comments made me smile. Especially the one about my Blythe Candy. haha I can't afford to give away one of my girls yet.

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

hehehehehehehehehe super cute the image, anoh?

hahahahahhahaha I know naman how precious your dolls are eh that's why I was teasing you. Malay mo I win eh di hanap ako ng doll dito hehehehehehe.

Back to Top