0

5th Card - Christmas 2010

Mid-afternoon the postman came and gave me 2 packages.  I did not open the first package coz it's for son.  he got a birthday gift from a little girl in Denmark, the grand-daughter of a very dear friend of mine who is also a crafter.  I was so excited to open MY parcel coz it's a gift from my DMIL.  I love the sizzix die "flower petals and center", Sanrio rainbow die, sizzix strawberry die plus 2 christmas rubber stamps.  One of the stamp is actually the stamp I used on this 5th card.  The said stamp will also be great for making  inchies =)

Sad to say I was not able to write down the copic markers I used for the stamped image :(

Christmas Ornaments rubber stamp by Slojd-detaljer

Christmas ribbon - owned by mom =)

Mini flower beads by Panduro

0 comments:

Back to Top