0

A Different Kind of Christmas Greetings ( 3 x 3 inches canvases)

Maybe you have seen the handmade gifts I made for my secret partner.  Making those items I truly enjoyed and so I decided to make few more.  I bought a lot of small canvases for a sale price not knowing what to do about it but in my heart I know I will be able to alter those things.

Showing you some items I made for 2 days which I call "a different kind of Christmas greetings". I really wanted to make some greetings not in a card form this time, so I decided to use small canvases with stand instead. These items are For Sale and hopefully each one will find a nice home this yuletide season =) If not, it's fine coz I can definitely use them one way or another.


Majority of the materials used were dies and let me just warn each one of you that making these items is addicting hahahahahahaahahahha.  I applied self-adhesive fabric glittered tape around each canvas.

Here goes .....

ANGEL

This stamp is by REPRINT, a swedish brand. The words written are simply the nursery rhyme "Twinkle twinkle little star ......" but in Swedish. I colored the image with Copic markers.

POINSETTIA
 I took one poinsettia from my old felted plastic flowers
Angel woody
God Jul charm by CChobby

 ROBIN and pearls

I mainly used Sixxiz Tim Holtz Alterations : Caged Bird
God Jul charm by CCHobby
Pearls from my old necklace

 Digital stamp image colored with Distress pads and added some embellishments and of course stickles.

ROBIN and pearlescent pearls

Once again I used Sixxiz Tim Holtz Alterations : Caged Bird and the musical sheet by CChobby distressed with Ranger distress pad (vintage photo) and of course stickles.


GINGERBREAD Hug
Sizzix die: Gingerbreadman #3
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
Slojd-Detaljer rubber stamp
embossing powder
Crystals

 
 CHRISTMAS Wish

Sizzix Dies #655222
Ranger Distress ink pads
Nestabilities
candle woody
snowflakes sequins
large crystals

 FRIENDS =)

JustRite Stamp
Corkboard (thin)
Embossing powder
Crystals
Feathers

 HEART of HOPE and LOVE
Materials Used:
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations : Heart Wings
Ranger Crackle Paint
Crystals
Musical Note Cardstock by CCHobby
God Jul charm by CChobb
Glitters mixed with Stickles


Thansk for viewing!

0 comments:

Back to Top