0

Mini Post-It On-the-Go Keeper

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't you just love post-it notes?  Oh, well maybe I'm the only one who is addicted to post-its and it's really embarrassing to take a picture just to show you how many I have for now.  While I was cleaning one of my make-up drawers, I found hubby's I.D. card he had during one of his conferences in Stockholm.  Upon seeing it I knew what I'm going to do about it.  Surely it would be handy for me coz I love sticking post-its in my filofax, the Bible, my Project Life planner and the likes.

Here's what I did:





I think I will look for more plastic I.D. cards here at home and use it as my post-it keeper.  The next project I have to make is my washi tape on-the-go keeper so I don't have to take the whole bunch everytime I needed it.

Oh my!  Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I know millions of people will be celebrating it tremendously.  As for me, I really do not dwell much on this event eversince I was a kid and luckily hubby feels the same way because for us EVERYDAY is really a Valentine's Day =)

 So to all of you celebrating the V-Day :  Have a great day with your love ones =)



0 comments:

Back to Top