0

My Inkadinkado Stamping Gear DeLuxe has Finally Arrived!

A fellow crafter several months ago informed me about this and I really want one.  Patience is a virtue indeed because I have to wait a very long time to get hold of my gear because either it's sold out via internet or still not available here in Sweden.  I literally contacted all my suppliers here in Sweden and requested for one.  And so last Friday, it was delivered, yipee!!!!  I am so much in awe when I got it coz I know a lot of designs can be made using this tool in my art journals, layouts, packaging, etc., etc., etc.

I bought the Deluxe Kit so I have a complete set.  I've seen that one can buy by parts, too =)



What exactly is it?  Well, according to Inkadinkado's press releaase, it says:


Create beautiful, symmetrical patterns with Inkadinkado's Stamping Gear. Create endless designs for cards and papercrafting, home décor, fashion and more. This Stamping Gear Deluxe Kit is designed especially to maximize the design potential of Stamping Gear with a great collection of tools and stamps!






What is included in the Deluxe Kit?

The Stamping Gear Deluxe Kit includes:
• Circle wheel
• Oval wheel
• Circle cog
• Oval cog
• Clear paddle for mounting your stamps
• Four 4" x 4" sheets of cling stamps, 18 stamps total





How do you use it?  Here's an overview by Inkadinkado:

To use, mount a stamp onto the Stamping Gear clear paddle, then stamp the image around your choice of the circle and oval cogs and wheels. A variety of illustrated techniques and helpful information is available in our downloadable General Tips and Techniques. Take your stamping to a new level with our unique Stamping Gear!

Here's a video clip, too!



 I'm so excited to play with my gear =)



0 comments:

Back to Top