0

3D Birds Christmas Ornaments

I love, love, love Christmas!  I just love the smell anywhere I go but most especially at home because aside from carfting I'm totally busy cooking =)  It's the month wherein I'm deprived of sleep due to creating lots and lots of items.  As for my son, trimming the tree is one thing he looks forward to every Christmas time.  He is always curious as to what I will be making year after year for our tree plus he is too excited what the whole house inside and out would look like.  I actually don't repeat decors .... maybe 1 or 2 items only but the rest everything is newly handmade.

Honestly, I don't have any idea yet as to what I will be making this Christmas for our tree .... for our home but I would like to show you what I made last year :  Christmas ornament #1.

After making these cute pearlescent and glimmering birds, it made my son smile and was too excited to trim our tree =)  I made 60 birds all in all while watching horror films at the living room!  Yeah, I like horror films anytime of the year =)





Materials Used:

Sizzix Die - Bird
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder for the wings
Musical Note Embossing Folder
Pearl Maker for the eyes
Snowflakes - sequins
Deco Art Glamour Dust Ultra Fine Glitter Paint - Limelight, Sizzling Red, and Turquoise Sparkle
Twine to hang each bird

Thank you so much for dropping by!

0 comments:

Back to Top