2

Christmas Tags (Ornaments)

Have you guys visited The Graphics Fairy?  I'm sure you did and maybe an avid follower =)  To date, the blog has over 3,000 graphics free for everyone. I admire all her graphics and sometimes I grab and that's what I did last year.  I grab all the birds I find so cute and I just can't resist.

At first, I don't know what to do with the birds but then after making and hanging all the 3D birds I've made for our Christmas tree last year, I decided to use the graphics as our added ornaments.  Although I've made 60 3D birds it wasn't enough BUT after adding the tag ornaments, it made our tree a beautiful and happy one.

I cut all tags using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge.  Sprayed some home-made glimmer mist using Distress inkers with a dash of Perfect Pearls.  Oh yeah, stamping is essential and I mostly used Kaiser Kraft clear stamps among others.  After adhering all the birds from Graphics Fairy, I applied silver stickles around the image. To hang the tags, I first made a mini Christmas wreaths inspired by Tim Holtz and used a silver star bunting as the loop to hang the tags.

I will definitely keep these tags as long as I live and pass it on to my son someday when he has his own family.

All the tag ornaments I made =)

 A sample of the tag hanged on our tree =)

Hanged tag ornaments but without the 3D birds yet =)

There's the tree with balls, 3D birds and of course the Tags =)



2 comments:

franzesjoi said...

ekkkk ate nakatayo na christmas tree mo? ang ganda ganda ate ng tags/ornaments!!!

beautiful namn ang blog ni ate... :)

JEROSHA ÄRETUN said...

You made me laugh Joy! As I have written, this was our Christmas tree last year :)

I actually love my new blog design but I'm sure a year or two from now I will change it again. Thanks for dropping by. Puss o kram!

Back to Top