0

2014 Easter Cards for All Our Hardworking Staff

Remember the eggs my son prepared yesterday?  Well here are the simple Easter cards that goes with it.  Finally at dawn I was able to finish all the cards but sad to say my son suffered :(  He couldn't sleep when I'm not beside him but the good thing is as of this writing he is still sleeping and a little bit of snoring.  I have to be extra careful when I go into his room so he will not wake up.  I'd rather he sleep more coz his bestfriends will be coming over right after lunch to play =)

Here are the cards:



 Here's a closer look.  I made 2 cards using masculine colors because we have male Opticians.


 I love the subtle effect of the stickles =)


The Cricut cartridges I used are the following:

1.  For the bunny base I used Elegant Edges and cut at 5" each.
2.  The phrase "Happy Easter" is from Phrases Cart cut at 1 1/2" each.

As for the round scallop, I used my 3" scallop punch.


Have a blessed Maundy Thursday!

I think I will go back to bed ... or better yet try to clean and organize my planet.

0 comments:

Back to Top