0

Handy Manny Birthday Invitations: Tool Case

I miss my two nephews terribly :(  They're growing fast and for now we only get to chat mostly at ChatOn.  The last time I saw them was 2011, for my 2nd nephew's baptism.  They are so near yet so far.  They live in UK but to get there it costs almost 10,000 Sek for the three of us  :(  Going to Spain or Greece are way way cheaper.  I know there's a cheaper way which is via London then take the train or domestic flight but with a kid in tow and/or a husband well that's another scenario.

As an aunt who is addicted to paper crafting, I see to it that when they will celebrate their birthdays with a bang, it is I who creates all the party essentials just like in the case of my first nephew.  He is into Handy Many .... yeah kind'a crazy about it so naturally his party's theme is no other than..... yup, you guessed it right!

First batch I will show you is his party invitations =)

Every item is hand cut and images were from free Handy Manny images which I printed out on the exact sizes I will be needing.  Assorted stamps were used but the cutie ruler is from Technique Tuesday, the edge punch I used EK Success - Robot and of course a washi tape =)  Here it is:


 Here is a closer look of one card:



 What's in the pocket?


There you go!  Now, I will go to work =)

Have a great Easter Week and of course Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Back to Top