0

Bouquet of Flowers (13 Cards)

As always it's a tiring Sunday ... a family day. I had to bring Joseph to his friend this morning just to play then little driving lessons with my DH then we ate lunch at home then we went and look for some storages that I need in my room. IKEA was full packed :( We had no patience to go and look coz we can hardly breathe. In my mind I wanted to go home instead and do my craft for the day. Anyway, at the last warehouse before heading home, we found a steel storage that'll be perfect for the cabinet I have in my room ... so we bought it coz it's the last piece hehehehehhehehehehehhe. I'm not sure yet when I can assemble the storage but hopefully tomorrow ... crossing my fingers hehehehehhehehehhehehe.


When we got home, I told everyone that I will be very busy coz I have to deliver the cards tomorrow. Luckily they all understood hahahahahahahahahaha and that includes my son :D While I was conceptualizing my cards, I was restless so I tried making a Sour Cream card using an ordinary transparency, as I have promised. It looks so plain so I used one of the foam stamps Joan gave me and my panduro foam stamp plus Staz-On stamp pad. Oh bhoy! It sure looks nice using transparency :D


Now as for the cards I made this 22nd day of National Craft Month is something cute and unique. I got a call early this morning from a kind lady and says she saw my works at www.scrapbookingwithjerosha.tk and was happy to know that I'm from Uppsala, Sweden. She ordered 12 Thank You cards. We talked a little so I can have an idea what she likes. It's just a thank you card for her group of friends who helped her in many ways and they all love flowers :D With her order, I decided to make it as my entry for the day :D I actually made 13 coz I really like keeping one copy for my portfolio :D


Tack means Thank you :D

Materials Used:

Mandy's Zoo stamp for the stem and leaves
Stampendous for the flower
CTMH stamp pads
Martha Stewart Punchers : Scallop and Embossed ZigZag
Tack rubber stamp by Slöjd-Detaljer
Unbranded plain cardstocks : Mint Green, Chocolate Brown, Dark Pink and Baby Pink
Stampin' UP Scallop Punchers
Panduro embossing Powder
Panduro Baby Pink satin ribbon
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders : Swiss Dots and Swirls
stickles
cellopane - from my kitchen hehehehhehehehe

0 comments:

Back to Top