0

Entry #94 - NCM 2010 : Spring Centerpiece

Basic Technique for this project is Stamping On Candles.  I hope that you have seen my tutorial on How To Stamp On Candles =)

This project was my last entry in celebrating The National Craft Month last March of this year.  Yeah I know, late posting again for me here at my blogger site, sorry :(

I found a heavy and thick glass vase that is perfect for candles and so I took one of my yellow big candle which is great to use this Easter and stamped a sentiment "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." It is an acrylic stamp by Cloud 9 Designs - Simple Thoughts: Memories.

After stamping the sentiment, I embossed it with black embossing powder then added prima flowers in spring colors. In every flower, I tucked an ordinary sewing pin using different colors, cool heh?

As for the glass candle vase, I poured some garden green crystals then used MS Deep Edge Punch - floral vine as an embellishment then wrapped and tied a yellow ribbon.


Let's take a closer look!

0 comments:

Back to Top