0

Cutie Onesie : Baptismal Invitations

I know for a fact that a LOT of crafters already made this kind of cards and I don't mind becaues I have my own touch into it.  It took a lot of love and patience just to make all these cards for a cute, bouncy, sweet, adorable, and handsome baby.  I truly enjoyed making these cards and it did put a big smile on my face all the way through which I needed badly with this kind of weather we're having at this time of the year.




Materials Used:

Cricut Cartridges :  Indie Art (Crosses - 1 1/2"), Forever Young (Hangers - 4") and Stamping Solutions (Blessed Day - 1 1/2")

Onesie Pattern
Scallop Punch 1 1/4" by Stampin' Up
Blue glazed studs
Lace and ric rac ribbon by Creative Company
Pearl hearts by Panduro
Stitched Ribbon bought in Denmark when I visited a dear friend
Eyelash Yarn (Purple)
Oriental Weave from CB Asian Bundle
Tulle (Purple)
Stickles - silver and crystal








Thanks for the visit!


until then......

0 comments:

Back to Top